The café bar
Management conversation starters, with a double shot, no sugar….
- The most dangerous thing is to be successful – you think every decision is the right one.
- A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you are a leader.
- Effective managers lead with their ears.
- Over 70% of change efforts fail.
- You don’t need to be a particularly courageous person to jump from a sinking ship – you don’t even need to know how to swim.
- We’re not stretched by like-minded people. Ideas are atrophied when discussed by groups of self-congratulatory people.
- It’s what you do despite your circumstances that defines you.
- Almost 90% of organisations fail to successfully implement their strategies.